Oxytech Antimicrobial Examination Gloves
Contrary to conventional medical Gloves that serve only as a passive barrier between microbes and your hand, Oxytech Antimicrobial Gloves can play an active role in reducing the spread of infections by using its killing mechanism. Ultimately, Antimicrobial gloves help reduce the risk of transmission from an infection source to a susceptible patient.
The glove is tested safe for food contact according to the standards of US FDA, BfR XXI German Recommendation and Japan Food Sanitation. It is tested in various types of stimulants representing different types of food that are acidic, alcoholic and fatty in content.
- Antimicrobial Examination gloves
- Comfortable beaded cuff – helps prevent liquid roll off
- Latex free – reduces the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Excellent puncture resistance and strength
- Superior barrier protection over latex and vinyl
- World’s 1st non-leaching antimicrobial glove
- Kills up to 99.999% microbes
- Provides active protection against HAIs
- Tested non-sensitising on skin
- Uncompromised Glove Properties
- No impact on Bacterial Resistance