MANNOL Power Steering Fluid 8980
High-quality synthetic hydraulic fluid designed for modern power steering systems and clutch hydraulic systems of Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz and Chrysler vehicles. Designed based on DAIMLER requirements.
– Can be used all year round, even in frigid environments due to very low pour point (-40°C and below), while maintaining excellent starting properties, and high temperature (the upper limit of the working temperature is +100°C);
– Maintains stable viscosity and fluidity even at low temperatures due to high viscosity index;
– Compatible with all kinds of hoses and seals and actively prevents leakage;
– Ensures excellent performance due to improved extreme pressure properties and optimum coefficient of friction;
– Maintains constant viscosity at high loads due to excellent shear stability;
– Very high chemical, thermal and antioxidant stability contributes to increased engine life and increases resistance to foaming;
– Reduces the noise of the pump and ensures smooth operation of the steering wheel and comfort while driving;
– Guarantees excellent lubricating demulsifying properties;
– Actively protects against corrosion and wear.
Intended for vehicles, for which auto manufacturers require the use of fluids meeting standard MB 236.3.