MANNOL 9981 Injector Cleaner
Injector Cleaner – an additive in all types of gasoline – a universal high-performance cleaner for fuel systems of gasoline engines. It is suitable for all types of gasoline engines (atmospheric and turbocharged), especially for engines equipped with catalytic converters.
– Quickly and effectively cleans fuel system parts, removing carbon, scale, tar and other deposits from injectors and valves;
– All other things being equal, increases engine power or restores it in the event of a decrease;
– Eliminates uneven fuel supply, restores smooth operation of the engine at idle;
– Eliminates jerks, starting difficulties and poor engine acceleration caused by uneven fuel injection;
– Can be used to prevent contamination and deposits on injectors and intake valves.
– Reduces fuel consumption by increasing the completeness of its combustion;
– Compatible with all exhaust gas cleaning systems;
– Reduces the toxicity of exhaust gases.
Application: Add to the tank before refueling in the ratio of 300 ml per 45 liters of gasoline. Fill in the fuel. Self-mixing. In case of heavy contamination, power loss is possible. In this case, change the fuel filter and repeat cleaning.
Recommended for regular use.
Add to tank before refuel, 300 ml of cleaner to 30 l of petrol. Fill with fuel. Recommended for all gasoline engines, especially with catalytic converter. A loss of capacity is possible in the case of a polluted fuel system.