MANNOL 8203 ATF-A PSF
Universal, year-round mineral oil for power steering systems, automatic transmissions of older generations, torque converters and hydraulic clutches in all types of vehicles. Developed according to GM’s requirements.
– Can be used all year round, even in icy winters, due to the very low pour point (-45 ° C and lower);
– Maintains stable viscosity and fluidity even at low temperatures due to the stable viscosity index. The functionality does not depend on the operating temperature, which ensures a minimal drop in performance, a high degree of energy conversion and low maintenance costs;
– Compatible with all types of gaskets, seals and hoses;
– High thermal and antioxidant stability at high temperatures protects against the formation of deposits and reduces losses through evaporation;
– Optimal friction properties ensure smooth operation of the transmission and excellent permanent synchronization even under harsh operating conditions;
– Dissipates the heat generated by the gearbox to the car body of the cooling system;
– Protects against corrosion, wear and tear and effectively resists foam formation.
Developed for use as a hydraulic and power transmission fluid for cars and trucks, buses and other special vehicles in accordance with the GM ATF-A suffix specification A.